The neonatal incubator is a medical device used to provide initial care to newborns who require respiratory and cardiac support. This incubator is employed to assist infants in critical conditions, ensuring the monitoring and care of their respiratory, cardiac, and other vital signs.
- This equipment features a timer, a mattress with the capability of radiography for newborn maintenance, an alert system for temperature increase and sensor failure, a display for the set temperature, adjustable bed angle, and gas jack control.
- The warmer height is adjustable from mm10 to mm760 above the floor. It includes butterfly-shaped shields (with open and closed capabilities) and height gauge on both sides with plastic retainers. The warmer and bed cover are made of ABS material. The warmer can move and rotate to the sides during radiology.
- It is equipped with protective foam to prevent user head injuries, electrostatic powder coating, and mm125 single-lock wheels to prevent tipping in the front. The equipment has an IV pole holder and a curved holder for the IV set.
- Additionally, it has the capability for phototherapy, with stands on both sides for placing a monitor and a pulse oximeter. The safe working load of the bed is up to kg40, with a weight tolerance for infants up to kg10.
- The frame is made of mm3 sheet 37ST, and the profile is from a 50X30X2 ST37 base. The overall dimensions of the bed are mm1100×1210, with adjustable height from mm0085 to mm0885.
- The equipment includes an examination light, a ceramic heater for warming the bed and newborn, a skin sensor for monitoring baby body temperature in baby mode, and an electric controller with three modes: baby, manual, and prewarm.
- There is an oxygen capsule holder at the back of the bed, a built-in cooling fan in the warmer for internal air ventilation, a suction system, and an oxygen output regulation and flowmeter system.
- The bed has the capability to adjust its height.
- ISO 13485
- EN ISO 15223-1
- EN ISO 14971
- IEC 60601-1
- IEC 60601-2-21
- IEC 60601-2-50
- IEC 62304