- Mattress platform is four section, three of them adjustable. Covered with integrated plastic Two – ply surface.
- Airflow capability under the mattress . Backrest, knee raise, Hi – Low and Trend/Rev. Trend adjustments are electrically.
- Backrest section is radiolucent with a cassette holder.
- Four tuck away plastic sideboards .
- Angle indicator for backrest adjustment and Trend/Rev. Trend
- Positions can be adjusted and locked through the ACP by nurse.
- Three – functional positioning embedded control panel accessible to the patient that can be locked by ACP
- Detachable head and foot boards .
- Washable and disinfectable .
- CPR handle on both sides for flattening backrest rapidly .
- Electrical CPR is available for flattening bed rapidly.
- Foot section is adjustable by means of telescopic bracket.
- Four castors with central/directional brakes
- Electrostatic powder coating
- Four rubber bumpers at corners
- Backup battery
DIMENSIONS & BASIC
- Overall 2320 x 970 (mm)
- Mattress platform 2000 x 900 (mm)
- Backrest angle 0º – 72º
- Knee raise 0º – 25º
- Hi–Low 490 – 810 (mm)
- Trend / Rev. Trend angle +15º / -15º
- Castors 150 (mm) diameter
- Bed net weight 153 kg
- Safe working load capacity 170 Kg
- Max. load capacity 250 Kg
- IV stand
- Hand grip Bar
- Orthopedic frame
- Traction Bar
- IV stand holder at each corner
- Traction holder
- Chest bottle holder
- Hand grip holder
- Urine bag holder at both sides
- Orthopedic frame holder
.Main power supply 220V – 50 Hz, 24 DC
.Max. power input 500 watt
.Electrical current protection Class2
.Electrical shock position Type B
.Duty cycle %10
.Dust proof and water resistant IP66